Is Lululemon Made In China?



A
Aileen
Author has 87 answers
“Roughly 67% of Lululemon's products are manufactured in China and the remaining 33% are manufactured in the U.S., Canada, Israel, Taiwan, Indonesia, and India …
85.5k views Report

Related questions
Recent questions
Contact Us
×